These regulations are to ensure our guests a plaesant and safe stay.
The guest carrying out a reservation at the same time accepts the conditions of the regulations
- A hotel night starts from 15:00 on the day of the arrival until 11:00 the following day.
- It is possible to check-in before 15:00 by prior arrangement.
- We welcome guests until 22:00 on the day of arrival.
- When making a reservation a 30% deposit of the whole booking fee is required. This payment must be made within 3 days of making the reservation. Non payment will result in the reservation being automatically annulled. The deposit is non–refundable in the case of a cancellation. The reservation is no longer valid if the guests do not show up by 22:30 of the day of arrival.
- The guest is obliged to pay the set amount for the stay even if for reasons beyond the control of the landlord the arrival or stay is delayed or shortened.
- The numer of guests staying in the appartment/room is limited to the numer given during the reservation. If the numer is greater than given during the reservation The landlord can demand an additional charge. Any changes in the numer of guests can be made with prior agreement with the landlord.
- Guests are obliged to abide by the quite hour rule for neighbourly courtesy. Night quiet hours are from 22:00 to 07:00.
- Smoking is absolutely forbidden in the whole building. Designated smoking areas are to be found in the grounds outside.In breaking the non smoking rule the landlord reserves the right to terminate the rental contract and terminate the accommodation without refunding the amount paid for the stay.
- The guest is obliged to use the property entrusted to him in a manner consistent with its intended purpose, take care of cleanliness and order and leave it in good condition upon departure.
- The guest should immediately inform the landlord of any damages or deficiencies found as well as about any defects arising during the stay. Appropriate monetary compensation will be charged for defects caused by the guest’s fault and persons under his care.